Overpaid Arrears



Three years back when i am in india , I was overpaid with  arrears from the company where I have worked.. This amount was not identified by me ,and even
 company didn't identify the mistake. Ater month's I have got job and left to US . All the amount in my account was spent for my personal reasons.

After three years the company came back and asking me to retturn the excess amount paid.Please advice , do I am liable to pay the amount.
Do the company have a right to file a case againt me.Currently I am in Us.

Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh

Reply has already been put in open form. No. You have not to pay.


Thanks a lot for the reply.

But , In what way I need say the company that "I need not to pay"




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x