LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranganatha Chawan   11 September 2021

Original degree marks cards withheld by a company

Hi, I am Ranganatha Chawan an engineer. I submitted my original BE degree marks cards(8 no) to company during training period of 4 months. Due to personal health issues I submitted my resignation to the company after 2 months 24 days.
I have sent a mail to HR and even made a phone call to HR asking the date and time to collect my original marks cards but they are neither replying nor receving my call.

Please help me with this matter.


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 September 2021

Contact a local advocate and issue a legal notice to the company demanding for the immediate return of all originals within a week.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register