Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     22 August 2011

Order is based on illegality. How complain on/to judge/court

Proccedings in a contempt case is wrong and the order is based on illegalities of first order. I am totally at loss. I placed my full trust on the court and invested my everything, yes, everything. The judge, court IS WRONG. All that I could think of was a review application. The judge in the review application turned to devilish, dubious acts himself openly, unhesitatingly, shockingly. The only asset in my possession is RTI reply. It proves my point.  I am determined to get justice, true justice, absolute justice for sake of justice.

Now it is all post mortem. Will justice survice such rampant acts? I want justice, nothing more or less or anything else.

What should I do? What is the procedure to revert back to court/judge?

Learning

3 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     22 August 2011

There is difference between wrong and illegal so clearify here

R.S.SUTHAR 9050010700 (Advocate)     22 August 2011

P.SURESH,

Please  provied  all information relatied to your case,the court also. you can go to the higher or suprime court for justice.but first please clear all thing.  

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     22 August 2011

PLEASE CLARIFY:

Sure yes:

The flow is as follows:

1. Unjust incident.

2. After 19 plus months, I filed case in CAT.

3. CAT pronounced order. It gave opponent 3 months + 1 week.

4. Opponent DID NOT comply with the court order.

5. I filed contempt after 1-1/2 months.

6. CAT gave contempt notice. It mentions next date clearly.

7. Opponent did not reply/act on contempt notice.

I want to draw specific attention of legal fraternity on specificities:

1. The legal position on this day is: "After court order, no reply. After contempt notice, no reply, ready for judgment".

2. Order 47 of CPC is the mother of all laws. It addresses "Adjournments".

2a. Other party should give 'No Objection Certificate (NOC)' in writing. This NOC should be obtained atleast 2 days prior to scheduled date (CAT rule - available with me).

3. CAT rule: All applicants/respondents are elligible to have counsel of their choice. But, no counsel should appear in a case without a proper vakalatnama, memo of appearance.

What is the illegality that has been talked about:

1. On this day, RTI reply now clearly shows that CAT did not have vakalatnama/memo of appearance, but it has allowed an illegal fellow to appear in the case.

Believe me my countrymen, I am ill at loss to understand this unknown, unheard, unharmed, unseen ENEMY, BLOODY BASTARD, MATHERCHUTH. This BLOODY SCOUNDREL is cause of my heightened miseries.

1a. CAT cause list clearly shows my name against applicant and has no name against the opponent. This SPINY RASCAL put in an illegal appearance, all right in the ambits of court!!!!!!!

1b. He claimed himself to be a PROXY lawyer. (While circumstances of the case bars lawyer, how is a rascal claiming to be a PROXY)?

1c. The learned judge belongs to a sister branch and is from CAT, Chandigarh. Thus, this rascal, matherchuth knew that the judge WILL NOT chair the court the next day.

1d. This devil PROXY pleaded for adjournment.

1e. The judge distinctly refused it. He said too much of time has already rolled by. He will not permit more time. He will give the order. The judge was right. But this DEVIL, SAITAN, BLOODY BUGGER spoilt my life.

1f. This scoundrel had no right to appear, he went this far and then went on to throw tantrums, pleadings to say that he needs adjournment and that he, his side has understood what the judge wanted to deliver and that he/they will do that by themselves within that time. He made a promise on this to court, in court. After this, the learned judge who did not sit on next day gave him 2 days time (Plus 2 days weekly off).

Can you see, what should have happened and what has happened. Opponent, if he is honest, had lot of time, resources to reach out to me. He did not. He duped law per se and made an appearance. He then went on to make a promise, while he was not even elligible to appear and had no legal standing in the case. WELL MY COUNTRYMEN, this BLOODY BASTARD, SCOUNDREL changed course of justice once for all in the case.

Next day was 4 days away. The next judge, I do not know what to say. The proceeds on the next day is as follows:

1. Court ethics, CAT rule clearly says that opponent has to serve his first time reply on applicant, file it with court registry and route that reply to the judge on the table.

But, this court took it by hand!!!!

I did not even have the reply. I was in total darkness. I was available in the court right from the morning. But, the case came up for hearing at 1 P.M and a troup of lawyers came in. They gave the reply to the judge by hand!!!! When I said that I do not have the reply, they almost threw it on my face then.

Within those two minutes, all amidst so much of chaos, hullah-bullah etc I noticed that opponent had violated the terms of the court order itself. That too, the violations were quiet serious and not one, but two. I raised it immediately in the court. The judge, I don't know what to say. I am absolutely disillusioned by the mechanism per se. Please bear with this observation. It is not a observation. It is a cry by a pained soul who got deceived by the doctor on whom ultimate trust was placed at the most sacred moment of life. I placed my entire life at the court's door and the judge I don't know what to describe it. DID it. Yes, he did it. The court did it. They did it.

That man even blindly pronounced an order to close the CP!!!!!

I could analyse opponent's reply only after this man caused my entire loss.

a). It clearly shows that it is not even a legally tenable reply. CAT rule clearly requires reply to a contempt notice to be a legal affidavit.

b). Next, the opponent has MISREPRESENTED the original court order itself.

Well, there are as many as a 8-10 more ILLEGALITIES (i.e. rule violations, false fabrications, lies).

Well, my countrymen, I filed CP-2. CAT declared it to be 'Prima facie contempt'. BLOODY BASTARDS: OPPONENTS, A LAWYER again resorted to same tricks. Again BLOODY opponent and that BLOODY lawyer cheated me, did not give me the reply, did not file it with court registry, but gave it directly to court during court!!!! These BASTARDS MISREPRESENTED my CP(contempt petition) itself this time. Again as I was in dark, I did not know what opponent had contended. This judge turned to be don't know what to say. This person also did injustice.

Then I filed review petitions with all the reasons that are needed.. The judge, again I don't know what to say. I am at total loss now. I have been decieved by opponent and ..................

NOW WHAT TO DO? I am bearing all the brunt after being so honest, so zealousm, all because of deceit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register