Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jashwanthsondi   03 April 2015

Ola cabs cheating customer's. serious issue to be expose.

Hello there,  

My name is jashwanth, from visakhapatnam.  my parent's are regular user's of ola cabs and they are being charged more and they are not considered at all. 

After a very while even I started using ola cabs. The biggest blunder I found is. 

1. On 1st April mrng 11 I had a ride which is 7kms and total time taken is 48 minutes and 46 minutes is waiting charge in it, I can bet my life no car can go 7kms in 2mintues in such busy roads.  I was asked to pay bill for extra 46 minutes without holding vehicle anywhere.   I couldn't shout on the poor driver who works 14hrs for his lively wood. I paid him and he left.  

2. On the very same day evening I travelled for 7kms in ola cabs and total travel time is 19 minutes and the waiting charge is also for 19 minutes.  I paid back without making issue out of the driver. 

I have proof of everything,  email,  call recording,  screen shot. 

I spoke to customer care as well, they eveytime said will arrange a call back but never they did it. 

My question is why such reputed ola cabs is cheating customer's like this.?  How many customers have paid like me and couldn't do anything.  THis is totally wrong thing from ola cabs. 

I want to make issue about this. I want to teach them a lesson.  I want every customer of ola to aware of this and serious action need to be taken.  

Please help me with this. 

I would like to get information from the pro. 

Thanks 

Regards 

Jashwanth 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 April 2015

Issue a notice in writing narrating all previous representations and raise your demand and set deadline for meeting your demands.

Thereafter you can pull them to DCDRF, and sue with Civil suit with damages too..........and write to Minister to order cancellation of licence....

Media Coverage is also helpful. 

jashwanthsondi   03 April 2015

Can you please tell how to issue a notice and whom to issue.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     03 April 2015

@ author please visit a local lawyer and issue notice to the OLA competent authority via a private notice, based on response apply case in consumer court and follow suggestions given by Kumar. I'd rather recommend you pool some people who have faced the issue. This make sense and OLA and other service providers will know that consumers are not fools.

jashwanthsondi   07 April 2015

Thank you Sandykrish for your response. This would be helpful for me. But I also spoke with customer care people and spoke about issue and asked them to compensate me 10000 cash on ola wallet but finally they could only give me 300 which is excess waiting charge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register