LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirtisingh   06 July 2015

Obc reservation

I have applied in an all india level exam in 2013,when delhi jat has only state level reservation of obc,i marked my category as obc ,while filling the form and interviews of the said examination were conducted in december 2014 ,so at that tym we got the centralised obc certificate made ,as jats got central obc status in march2014, and during verification of documents in interview dey have submitted my obc central level certificate and said dat it is valid,as it is mentioned clearly in their advertisement notification dat central level obc certificate dated before interview date is acceptable,and it is no where mentioned about obc status of central level at the time of filling applicatn form,...and in final result i got d appointment ,so sir my questn is that if the examining authority does not hve any problem in dat obc certificate ,will dey refuse appointment to me ,and the final result was declared in jan2015,i.e before sc has quashed obc reservatn for jats...plz clarify dat whether appointed authority will hve any problem in it,bcoz dey will again verify documents before issuing joining letter,so sir or will dey raise any objection about ??

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register