LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaush Sahu   26 August 2020

Obc criteria

My father was an ad-hoc assistant professor (class 2) in the state government of M.P. and he was later regularised by the government of Madhya Pradesh in 1987 and hence he was not a direct recruit ( as stated in his appointment letter issued by the Higher Education Department of M.P. and also in the case of Uma Devi and others v/s State of Karnataka verdict by Supreme Court ) Later my father got promoted to class 1 before the age of 40. It will be a huge help for me to know whether I am eligible for OBC NCL benefit or not because OBC Creamy Layer criteria say that - Father should be a direct recruit class 2 officer and he should have got promoted to class 1 officer before the age of 40. while in my case, my father was not a direct recruit however he was promoted to class 1 before 40 years. So, it will be a huge help for me to know whether I am eligible for OBC NCL benefit or not ?? I will be highly thankful for the suggestions received.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 August 2020

Check your parent's income for the last three consecutive years. If in any of the last 3 years it is below 8 lakhs, you are qualified for OBC Non-creamy layer status. If your parents are earning more than 8 lakhs but their rank is below that of group B officers, you will still come under Non-Creamy Layer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register