Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lijina latheef (student)     07 January 2012

Obc creamy layer doubts

Sir,

My mother is working as a class I officer in Rubber Board( central govt) .She joine govt service as class II officer and got promoted as class I oficer at the age of 46.And annual income from salary is above Rs. 4.5 lakhs.As per rules to determine creamy layer,  parents of whom only the husband is a Class II officer and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier(Service Category b of  B  ).But in my case my mother is the class I officer.And also Income from salaries or agricultural land shall not be clubbed.So I wanted to know whether I am eligible for obc reservations or am I belonging  to creamy layer.Please reply as soon as possible because I have to submit Obc certificate for an interview.Please help me out

Learning

4 Replies

PRAKASH CHANDRA SONI (ASSISTANT MANAGER PERSONNEL)     09 January 2012

For OBC certificate (non-creamy layer) criteria is family total annual income (including all whatever may be the source) should be up to 4.5 lacs/year during 3 consecutive back financial years.

Pranav Jagtap (student)     13 June 2012

Sir, I belong to OBC cry. and from maharashtra state.
I HAVE APPLIED FOR obc-non creamy layer certificate under E FORMAT for recruitment purpose in nationalized banks. My father is working in DENA BANK and his annual income for last three consecutive years is as follows---
2009-10= 3.85 lac
2010-11=5.35 lac
2011-12=4.93 lac

Am I eligible to get obc-non creamy layer cert.?
Do they consider AVERAGE income for last three consecutive years OR as during 2009-10 income was less than Rs. 4.50 lac it means that i am non creamy layer?

waiting for your reply,
thank you.
pranavjagtap@rediffmail.com

PRAKASH CHANDRA SONI (ASSISTANT MANAGER PERSONNEL)     18 September 2012

Crossed the criteria in 2010-11 hence belongs to creamy layer.

anil kumar (software)     02 October 2012

Very urgent please

Sir ,

i have taken OBC non-creamy layer certificate in one town, and after 2 months my family moved to another town. now iam going to attend interview, whether i should take another newcertificate in present town where iam staying present or old onw which i have taken 2 months back is enough

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register