Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohan Raj (NA)     09 May 2013

Nullitty of marriage

Is it possible to forward a petition to family court under HMA for a 2 year old marriage that is not consumated ?

Wife was staying far from husband from couple of weeks of marriage due to fights between.

Can nullity can be applied after 2 years of marriage ? What can be grounds if both are not impotent under HMA ?


 2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 May 2013

Under the given circumstances marriage cannot be annuled just bcoz it was not consumated. Go for MCD.

1 Like

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     08 July 2013

I agree with the expert.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query