Upgrad LLM

nri -498a arrest

1. Iam and NRI AND I got married on 27th feb 2009

2.after marriage ceremenony ,during marriage ceremony she was shown mental disorder symptoms

3. taken to phycristist and they have given reports ( i ahve originals, and they are famours docters in hyd..) ,they said she has schizophrenial mental disorder symptoms

4. she came to US on her own visa(student visa) and lived with me and here also we consulted some docters phychriatists- ( i have proof of insurance bills along with docters name)


5. she went back to india and parents agreed for amicalble mutual consent divorce
 but later changed their promise

6. I filed for marriage void and null( marriage was not consummated at all) on Aug 18th 2009 thru GPA as my father

7. On 22nd november 2009( first eharing date on my O.P.Assuming that i will attend the court)  she filed a 498a,DP on my entire family .

8. my parents got arrested and released on Bail , i was in USA that time.

9. moved to HC with CR PC 482 in december 2009,HC issues stay and not arrest order in favor of me on FIR

10. family court judge asked me to present for reconcilliation on March 15th 2010 ,i went to india ON 14th to attend court , but judge was absent on that day 15th march, so i posted for 17th march .

11. After seeing me at family court on 15th march , they immidiatly vacated stay on 17th.

12. I flew back to USA on advise of my lawyer on 17th March not attending the family court

so what shoudl I do in order to get AB from HIGH court or do not arrest warrant ?

everyoen saying that i get only conditional bail even if i surrender before court and i can not move out of country.

Is there anyway i can prevent arrest untill charged are framed against me , i would like to attend the fmaily court regularly, right now my father is representing on behlaf of me.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x