Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mera vishan (Own)     28 October 2014

Npa and limitation

Dear Experts,

Please guide me to come out of this...

Have brought a property raising a loan of 9+ lack in 2001 and paying EMI's regularly till 2003 Dec. During this time, I have lost my job due to IT recession.. My bank has declared my Home loan as NPA in March/April 2003.

Have gained back my job by end of 2003 and requested bank to regularize my account so I can continue with loan.(Here I had a gap of 10-11 months in employment.)

Bank officials not given me any solution nor allowed me to contunue with loan. They demanded me to pay entire due in Single Payment and close the account, which I was unable to do so. (One Doubt: There is NO WAY, a bank can help their customers in such situations?).

My requests to bank for settlement of this account in vain. They are not even responded to my request for Account Statement.

There is no interaction between me and bank for so many years and I have constructed house in same premises which is 6 months old.

Now I have received a (First Official Communication after 13 Years) demand notice under SE 13(2) for amount of 6 times more than was taken as loan.

Questions :
Why Bank did not allow me to continue (or Help customer) after clearing over dues ? in the  begining ?
Why did bank wait for so many years to act on this ?

Can Someone help/guide ??

Thanks in Advance


 1 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     28 October 2014

Yes file a writ petition in concerned high court. For further queries nd help call. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv Cell 09839268489.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query