Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     30 August 2010

NOTORISED STAMP PAPER WHERE NOTORISES IN HIMACHAL OR DELHI

DEAR SIR,

IF A COMPANY REGISTERED OFFICE AT HIMACHAL PARDESH AND A DIRECTOR LIVES IN NEW DELHI , IS POSSIBLE TO NOTORISED STAMP PAPER IN HI,ACHAL PARDESH.

REGARDS

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

I do not know the exact answer of your question but yet my answer could be helpful to you in some way.

Many of Notary Public in Delhi are fake,they are just using stamps of some one else,their stamps are also dubious ones.

They are signing initials in such a way that none can identify, whose signs are these.

So get the license of Notary Public checked in original yourself, check his original identity also to confirm that the person who has been issued the license is the same who is attesting the docs,check his area of work also(He is not supposed to work in an area where he is not allowed to do),sign in his register, get the serial number allotted to you according to his registration written on each and every documents of yours also,affix Notarial Stamps and get them stamped by the Notary Public.

Get a proper receipt of attestation from Notary,duly stamped and signed.

If you do not take precautions suggested by me,your money spent on Notary is just a waste or else you yourself might be framed in some case because of presenting fake documents in the court or some Govt. Office.

Do not forget to thank me ,if I am helpful,also give me feedback about my answer.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     30 August 2010

DEAR SIR,

IF A COMPANY REGISTERED OFFICE AT HIMACHAL PARDESH AND A DIRECTOR LIVES IN NEW DELHI , IS POSSIBLE TO NOTORISED STAMP PAPER IN HIMACHAL PARDESH OR MANDATORY ?

REGARDS,

RAMESH VERMA

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     05 September 2010

The process of notary attestation is to ensure that the document is genuinely executed. Hence irrespective of the registered office of a company, if the Director is executing the document while he is in Delhi, he can execute the document before a notary at delhi. Usually the executant's advocate or some one known introduces and identifies the executant to a notary, based on whith the Notary attests the documents, after entering the details in his notary register. The executant can also introduce himself directly before a notary, based on his identification proofs.

vasudevan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register