Upgrad LLM

notice under section 80 cpc against govt.


I am doing job in Punjab education deptt. as a regular Computer Faculty from 01-07-2011. Punjab Govt. regularised the services of 5000 Computer Teachers with 10300-34800 + (Grade pay 3800) Pay scale w.e.f. from 01-07-2011 under Punjab Information & Communication Technology Education Society (PICTES). I am also one of them. But we(more than 5000 computer teachers) have not been paid since September 2011 till now. We are on subsistence. Please suggest us some remedial judicial measure to get us salary regularize immediately. There is any provision under section 80 (Indian ACT) that we can file a Notice against Govt. We are wholly dependent on the salary for our daily expenses and routine needs. We have to look after our family and parents.

Please do help us.


It is felt that necessary guidelines/approval has not been supplied by Punjab education deptt. to Punjab Information & Communication Technology Education Society (PICTES).

If you all have a union let the union take up the matter with govt and find out where is the road block.

RTI route cal also be adopted.

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.


Thank u very much sir for your valuable suggession.

If possible please suggest us that whether we can send a Notice to the Chief Secretary of Govt. Of Punjab under section 80 CPC and who will send it whether it shoul be sent by our Union President.


Thanks & Regards.



Regret that can not confirm you can do so or not.

It is felt that your union president and union members should collectively meet the concerned authorities and submit series of gentle representations/minutes of meeting, in writing first, under acknowledgment. This can be followed by memorandum and then legal process.

Suvidha Centre employees in your state adopted the practice. They represented to DC, formed union, conducted peaceful rallies/ demonstrations, wore black wages and then resorted to work boycott, dharnas and have succeeded in getting increase in wages and may succeed in getting regularized.

It is under stood that you are anxious. If all resorts have been employed you may proceed legally.

If you wish to take up matter with LCI lawyers the “Related 'Labour & Service Law' Lawyers” details/profile is given on the bottom of this web page.


Punjab govt. recently give de-facto approval to our post in the cabinet meeting. but finance secretary of govt. of punjab deny to pass our salary budget. What doest it mean.  plz tell me sir.


He does not see any resource for bearing the financial burden.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x