LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam (Field Supervisor)     15 May 2013

Notice to nri

Husband got divorce upheld by the High Court. Wife goes to Supreme court against the High Court judgment. Husband works in a foreign country. How the notice is to be sent to him? Is it sent by the Supreme Court thr' the Indian Embassy of that country? Or, it is the responsibility of the wife so that the husband receives the notice within 90 days. Otherwise the husband can remarry on 91st day, right?

Please let me know the experts opinion.


 1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads