Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish nagpal (Testing)     24 April 2015

Notice period pf enquiry

Hello Everyone,

I worked in a college and they terminated me last yeay.I worked 66 months.They submit 65 month pf and but on 66th month they said there is no legal pf need to submit because they do not deduct my pf that notice period month and so they do not submit that month pf and they save Rs. 3600.Is it right?

Can i demand my 66th month pf or not in the notice period month?

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2015

Did you serve the notice period?

Was the salary for the last (notice period month) month  was prepared and shown in FnF statement?

Did you ask or get last month salary slip?

If salary was due for last month then PF should have been deducted and deposited.

You may get in touch with RPFC in nearest PF office. 

Manish nagpal (Testing)     24 April 2015

I Completed my notice period and got experience certification.In that experience certificate they showed the last date of notice period.notice period was given on 5th november and 4th december is the last date in that college.Last salary was complete.no deduction of my leave holiday.Never salary slip was given

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2015

Salary slips of all months,FnF statement,PF a/c number with PF a/c statement of all years should be supplied.

If you were member of Pf in all months then you will member in month of notice period.

Demand everything from employer under proper acknowledgment.

Approach RPFC.

Manish nagpal (Testing)     25 April 2015

Sir Thanx for your valuable answers.

i know i am using  ur valuable time, but Last time

Last question

This last month Notice period Pf can i demand from epfo department or not.and my college is very powerful u know every organisation.they never gave me any appointment letter or any slip.So after this can i demand my last month pf notice period money or not .Can i take Help of RTI or not.OR Leave this last month pf.

I worked 5 years and 3 months.In the UAN portal they updated their data upto 31st march but last two months  November and December pf was not shown.

Thankx for your time given to me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 April 2015

You can approach RPFC -EPFO and rest shall be done by it.

You may pursue thru RTI and it may add godspeed.

Submit a representation (with copy of notice of resignation/resignation/experience certificate).

Go thru Service Rules advocated by Univ. with which it is affiliated, State Education Act and it might be mentioned to issue appointment letter, salary slips, and otherwise also you can ask for these alongwith FnF statement.

You are also eligible for Gratuity and may represent to appointing authority/Chairman and mention that ‘Notice of Determination of Gratuity’ and payment of Gratuity has not been supplied till date and  demand  these alongwith other pending payments/documents e.g. appointment letter, salary slips, FnF statement, PF a/c statement and PF contribution of Nov/Dec…………………..

You can alaos approach Employee’s/Teachers/Trade Unions/community leaders, lawyer etc…..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register