LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neppoliyan g   23 May 2019

Notice period

I am a private employee I am asking increment to my manager because they are issued notice period for me only one reason I ask questions

Learning

10 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 May 2019

An employer cannot serve notice period or terminate his employee on the ground that the employee has asked for increment.

neppoliyan g   23 May 2019

I am working private company they are paid increment for certain percentage so I ask my requirements and I am working three company but I am receiving only one company salary so I am sent mail to my manager as requirement with my expectation. he was reply me this is group of companies so you work in this company you must work all the company. so IAM ask questions they are giving notice period so I need solutions for this issue kindly help this issue

neppoliyan g   24 May 2019

there is lots employment so I don't care about that but I didn't make any problem there is don't have a any warning letter or any other then how they are issued notice period. I am talk to not only me already they are issued few person without reason. just they are all asking questions only. anyone asking questions or anything they are issued notice period how it's possible. I need legally how to move this. I need legal advice so kindly help us

neppoliyan g   25 May 2019

I am understanding your words so there is no way for control employer suddenly action. what about employees situation in the period. I am not expecting moon or sun from the my employer. on the situation what we do only resign the job so we are shut the mouth they are doing everything. there is no rights for employees we are don't ask questions to no one. there is lots employment available so I am don't worry about job. thanks for your legal support sir.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 May 2019

The employer cannot terminate his employee without any just reason and should be done within the provisions. Every termination order is challengeable in the labour tribunal. The notice and other documents needs to be through with to get it further analysed.

in this situation what I am do and I want telling something to our employer. next time employer can't terminate or give notice period to no one. I am a lost person on this company like this issue

I want your mail id because I will forward my mail

neppoliyan g   28 May 2019

hi pradipta Nath sir I need your help

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     28 May 2019

What help you need? Can you please write at my private mail box over here, as I don't want to get indulged again into unnecessary filthy exchanges with any lunatic.

neppoliyan g   28 May 2019

how will I get your mail id

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register