LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen   13 August 2015

notice pay

Kindly note that you been separated on grounds of �Absconding� and that you have a due of Rs.1020/- towards your notice pay recovery.PFA the settlement payslip for your reference. Post clearing the dues we will provide you with the service certificate with the reason for separation as �Termination� Kindly clear the due amount by taking a DD. What happen if not pay this

 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 August 2015

This query is also posted as anonymous in Experts There it is mentioned by you that"I worked in bpo company suddenly I left that job and so received this message." .........Did you submit notice of resignation/resignation in writing under proper acknowledgment? Since how long (no. of months) you worked with company? You were at which location/state?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query