Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sadhak Anand (Associate)     06 December 2023

Notice over email for intent to pay remaining part

I am in a lot of trouble mentally.

I did agreement to sale with a hotshot who only talks through their manager for 15 percent of total sale consideration.
It's 45 days now since then and the ATS was for 60 days.
I have no phone number but have their email ID and registered address in agreement to.sale.

I am ready to give money if they are ready to execute their part by paying builder dues etc but they are just not taking it seriously.

I want to mildly inform them that I am ready for payment via draft so that later if something happens in court I can prove that I was ready with my part.

Will a email work as notice or should I only sent a registered post

What should I write there that should serve my purpose and not offend them too.
Please kindly help.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 December 2023

You may intimate through e-mail in terms of agreement  about your readiness to perform your part of contractual obligation.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 December 2023

You must sent through registered post and email them too. 

Better to sent a legal notice for specific performance and claim for damages

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2023

You can send the notice to the seller intimating that you ar ready and willing to perform your part of the contract and ask him to be ready to execute the sale deed at your expenses on the time and date he may choose by receiving the balance of sale considration amount..

You can send this notice by registered post with acknowleldgment card. 

If the seller is not responding then you can approach civil court with a suit for specific performance of contract to get the sale deed executed in your favor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register