Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Prasad (SA)     18 December 2010

Notary GPA

Dear Sir / Madam,

My brother-in-law (sister's husband) got a residential site from BDA Bangalore in 2001 & he got it registered & had his khata for the same. He entered in to an sale agreement with me to sell that site in Dec 2006 & collected Rs. 1 lakh as advance from me (The sale amount is Rs.6 lakhs out of which 1 lakh is paid as advance). He then instead of executing sale deed himself at the relavant subregister office, gave one notary GPA to his wife who is my sister to sell that site to me & she executed the sale deed, collected the remaining 5 lakhs fromme & handed over me all the original documents of the property. After one month my brother-in-law, on insist gave one attestation of no objection to transfer property khata in my name & I got khata in my name. But when I try to sell this property in 2009, buyers are not ready to buy this propery in the same condtion & they are demanding one more registered confirmation deed frommy brothrt-in-law as the GPA executed by himwas not registerd & it is notary. But my brother-in-Law is demanding hefty money in return to execute this deed & tantering me from last one year. I am not in a position to give any more money.

How can I prove my title in this case, What I have to do to establish my complete right here & show confidence to buyer? Pl advise.

Ganesh Prasad 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register