Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Notarized divorce is legally?

Page no : 2

whatnot   28 May 2017

kadva patidar community

Rajendra Kothari (Teacher )     30 May 2017

Tanks all of your to give me solution. Both the party is following Hindu. Some lawyer had given them this solution to easy process for divorce.

Tanks all of your to give me solution. Both the party is following Hindu. Some lawyer had given them this solution to easy process for divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register