LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fernandezyaho (propreitor)     26 February 2011

Notarised Agreement for sale is it valid

I had made an agreement for sale of a property with one of our partners, and it was notarised by a notary. Now the partner is dead. And now his children are coming and saying that all the doucments are forged.. I used to pay the partner in installments. I have all the receipts with his signatures. And his childrens are saying that even the receipts are forged.. how is it possible.. plz.. guide me on this..

thnkx,..

Learning

2 Replies

SANJAI KUMAR SINGH (RETIRED WING COMMANDER)     27 February 2011

Dear Sir, my case is almost identical,except that the protagonist in my case is my Beloved Wife! Please let me know if you come accross some solid answers. I too need help/information on this problem.My e-mail ID is sk7187@hotmail.com .Thanks

R Shukla (lawyer)     27 February 2011

Notarized agreement to sell is okay but several other factors are to be considered for feasibility of the said agreement viz; does the agreement have any recital for handing over the possession of the property described therein, whether the appropriate Stamp-duty is paid thereon, does the said property falls under reservation of any kind and such other allied things are to be considered before rendering the agreement and your entire documentation as 'forged'. Hence contact a lawyer of good repute and standing so that he will opine you more elaborately. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register