LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P L Manikanta   20 February 2018

Not giving my experience and diploma mark sheets

I worked in UCIL(Uranium corporation of India limited) under SMS infrastructure limited sub contract Nandi drillings from May 2015 to September 2016. After that i asked experience to apply MINING FOREMAN to DGMS(Director general of Mines safety), though i worked there for 18 months they are not giving experience certificate and my mark sheets. They not given the salary of 24000 rs also. So i kindly requesting to help me with this.

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   20 February 2018

I understand that you worked for a subcontractor within the original company. My suggestion is to ask in writing to the original company and not the subcontractor. Once you do that they will reply in writing and give you the reason why they are withholding your 20000 rupees salary and not providing you with the experience certificate. I hope this helps to some degree. The reason why I'm suggesting this type of action is because you do not want to accelerate court proceedings. The court will Want to Know What You Did In Your capacity to extract the details. Make sure the letter is written in a coherent fashion so that it does not create friction between both sides. It is always better to resolve outside the court than within.

P L Manikanta   20 February 2018

I am not doing any job in company. So i cant enter into the company and we cant do anything without contractor. We cannot contact directly to the company though we are from sub contract. Company will not listen to us

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial ( the establishment that employed you or that issued appointment letter to you)?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Who was your reporting authority/boss; say Mining Foreman or DGM of M/s UCIL?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Did you sign any Bond/service agreement?

Do you have copy of job advt, job application, interview call letter, offer/appointment letter?

Do any of these contain any clause that you have to submit original marks sheet/testimonials?  If,yes what was the reason stated for it; verification and/or that thee will remain with employer during service? Did you agree to such clause in writing? Was any acknowledgment issued to YOU/

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge/assets, NOC/NDC……………?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

Have you asked for these in writing under proepr acknolwedgment by email/redg post? Do you have copies, acknowledgment, POD?

Has establishment denied supplying these in writing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register