Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh singh   30 September 2015

Not giving me ctc structure

Dear Sir,

I am working with Pvt Ltd firm from past sept 2014, at the time of acceptance for JOB HR assured me that all relevent letter like increment after completion of probation,CTC structure ,HR policies & incentive policies will be given at the time of joining. But at the time of Joining ,particular HR personal was on leave as told by other hr personal ,he told whatever formality of joining is their let me complete & remaining will be done by the concern HR. After asking for several time came to know that he has left the organisation prior my joining, I asked them for further promissed letter  to be given to me .meanwhile time passed by march came 2015 I got cinfirmation & waited for salary increment . they told that HR gone every thing gone . we cant help you with anything.Then I told at least give me incentive policy & my CTC structure on to which I agreed upon thay denied for all. they are neither giving any detail & started talking in very unprofessional manner.

Now what to do ,is their any legal way to handle this. kindly suggest.

Rakesh Singh

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 September 2015

Adopt the habit of minuting and documenting everything in writing under proper acknowledgment. You could have refused to join until the promised documents are supplied to you before signing joining report and appointment letter. Now you can escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD if you are confident of getting some relief or firm up your next venture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register