LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poojar (BM)     31 July 2013

Not getting any response about my pf from last 2 years

Respected Sir,


I used to work with an organisation for almost 5 years.(April 2005 to Feb 2011) which is chennai based company and their head office is in chennai. Since the company closed in Delhi, I ve been speaking from  MD to their PF agent but all in vein. They are not at all responding its now more than 2.5 years since i ve been after them to get my PF. Every time they make an excuse that they are working on it and after that whenever I try to contact them but they dont even respond to my calls.


Can you please guide me that what should be the best way to take out my PF money from them.  Its been almost 2.5 years and I am JUST HOPELESS! :/:(PLEASE HEPL ME!


Thank you,




 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     31 July 2013

approach PF commissioner office.

ena (finance)     31 July 2013

Hi, I have resigned from my compnay and served 15 days of notice period, however my compnay have 2 months notice period.After i left the organisation my company sent me notice for terminating me as they are showing me absent from the company. Please let me know how can i be terminated when i have resignated , and also i m ready to pay salary in lieu of notice period subject to relieving letter. And what actions i can take against them?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 July 2013

@ Ena,


Always start a new thread. This thread is initiated by Poojar and the matter is pertaining to PF.


@ Poojar,


Mr. Shravan Kumar has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.


Has this company issued PF number, PF account slips for each year of service?


Is this company been deducting PF contribution from your wages and showing it in Pay slip or for that matter has it been issuing a Pay slip?

You may demand pay slips and PF account slips.


 Are you sure that this company has been depositing PF contributions with PF office?


You may check in the list of defaulters maintained by EPFO at its web site:




Did you ever submit PF withdrawal/transfer forms under proper acknowledgment and do you have POD?


The process shall start if you submit the forms for attestation or if you write to send you PF forms…………………….

If you have and employer has not attested and submitted in 5 days and has not supplied the acknowledgment issued by concerned PF office (for you) to you, you may seek an appointment from RPFC at your location and lodge a complaint thru him and demand reply by redg. post.

The employer can be penalized. Refusal to attest PF forms is offence.

It shall be better to transfer the PF to new company, thus you shall be eligible for pension after 10years.

If you withdraw you shall loose a portion from EPS.

 Hurry as after 3years the PF a/c shall become dormant and funds in your a/c shall not attaract interest.


You would be eligible for Gratuity also. Submit FormI by redg. post as ap.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2013

please understand that the PF agent has no legal entity.  Even if you run after him for 10 years EPFO will not be responsible.  The moment you give a complaint to RPFC against employer for not attesting the form they will deal with employer and are not supposed to deal with agent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register