Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gauri (Steno)     17 July 2011

not applying through proper channel

Sir,

I am a govt servant. I had applied for written exam last year i.e. after completion of 1 year of my service. however, i had not done it through proper channel as i was on probation. Now, i am selected in the new dept which is again a govt organization. What shud I do ?? Shud i tell that i was working previously also in a govt. dept ? Wil they reject my offer on this point ?? if i doesnt disclose will there by any problem ??

pls reply bcoz its very urgent

regards,

gauri

Learning

2 Replies

Yash (abc)     17 July 2011

Miss Gauri,

First of all i would  like to congratulate you for success of your hardwork and pray god that in future you will certainly fulfill your dreams with your hardwork and blessing of parents and the almighty.

You should not disclose your new appointment on either of the side and should resign first with any other reason and get relieved off your duties from the dept you are currently working in and then join the new one and also should not disclose the experience in your attestation form in new dept.

In a nutshell, whatever you do no one on either side should know that you are doing. Everyone does like that. even at the time of police enquiry you should say that you were not working anywhere and your neighbours who will be witness they should be adviced to pretend the same.

this is my experience, but you will have to take decisions carefully after all this will be your decision and you'll be responsible.

I hope my advice will work take your decision. 

Your Friend

Shreyas Zinjarde (Advocate/Consultant)     20 July 2011

Was obtaining permission in writing was a condition precedent, even for a probationer? Look, the Govt. mechanism is too cranky and outdated. It springs surprises at many a times. Before you fill int eh form for new job pleae check the rules. I do not think there is any prohibition but one should not walk staring at heavens and then to take a stumble on a small stone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register