Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Not a peaceful married life

Hi

Please tell me if i can get divorce and child custody if I can prove that she and her parents have unwillingly married her to me (i have voice recording). As a result she is quarelling with me abuses my parents and even fought with my parents along with her mother at their home  in front of me (i have voice recording).  Now we have 4 month kid . Next month she will come to our home . Earlier she had threatened me that she will not come to my place.If at all she comes she will stay only for 2 years . After that she will walk out. But i don kno what is her plan now?

She says that my mother does not know to handle the kid. She does not have confidence on my mother etc etc..

She says that she feels insecure at my home..

Now i am in total tension , next month she is coming to my place after 5 months after delivery. Till last week she was fighting with me. She will take up some issue and fight on that.

Points I think which are in favor to me for which i have voice recordings

1. Marriage done against her wish  and wanted to run away from the marriage hall. Unwilling marriage

2. Arguing with my parents.

3. She decided to abort the child but continued only on her sisters advice

4. They don't have much good infrastructure and income. I have the photograph of the way have tied the cradle which is unsafe.

5. She is willing sign divorce papers if initiate.

Now i am afraid if she is coming with some plan. 

Pls give me some advice and tell me how i should aware her

Later i will post my whole story but pls reply this post

Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     24 December 2014

1.    1.    How long you have been married?

2.    What you should be aware of? You have been with her for long time, spoke to her several hours, days and had vacations, lived with her and now a baby too.

3.    Many people will get married unwillingly. It is a life game and Life is not easy.  

4.    For divorce there should be strong reasons such as adultery or cruelty, and then go to courts which will run for many years.

5.    Or If you want divorce easily, get MCD 6 months the game is over. Both have to agree. Pay Alimony (Lump Sum) and maintenance and kid will suffer. You will get peace of mind.

6.    What do you want to do after divorce, get married again?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sudaricon

Hi

Please tell me if i can get divorce and child custody if I can prove that she and her parents have unwillingly married her to me (i have voice recording). As a result she is quarelling with me abuses my parents and even fought with my parents along with her mother at their home  in front of me (i have voice recording).  Now we have 4 month kid . Next month she will come to our home . Earlier she had threatened me that she will not come to my place.If at all she comes she will stay only for 2 years . After that she will walk out. But i don kno what is her plan now?

She says that my mother does not know to handle the kid. She does not have confidence on my mother etc etc..

She says that she feels insecure at my home..

Now i am in total tension , next month she is coming to my place after 5 months after delivery. Till last week she was fighting with me. She will take up some issue and fight on that.

Points I think which are in favor to me for which i have voice recordings

1. Marriage done against her wish  and wanted to run away from the marriage hall. Unwilling marriage

2. Arguing with my parents.

3. She decided to abort the child but continued only on her sisters advice

4. They don't have much good infrastructure and income. I have the photograph of the way have tied the cradle which is unsafe.

5. She is willing sign divorce papers if initiate.

Now i am afraid if she is coming with some plan. 

Pls give me some advice and tell me how i should aware her

Later i will post my whole story but pls reply this post

Thanks in advance.

People like you should be ashamed even before thinking of divorce and parting ways.   This is the time to support your wife and the kid and not the time to be a cry baby yourself.

Biologically, now there will be lot of hormonal changes in woman ie after post partum.  Shouting, crying unecessarily, weeping all the time, being emotional all the time are the normal traits after pregnancy.

mohamedismail   24 December 2014

Be like a man! Women are emotional, show your care and affection towards her. You will win her heart likewise she will yours! Who knows, your wife would say million problems about you, which you wouldn't disclose. You sound like someone looking for an opportunity to escape! You lose nothing here! Take her in your care, build trust in her by showing responsibility, it would take years to understand each other, don't be hasty. Until you don't give it's appropriate time to understand and handle it properly? If you think divorce is solution for you? Its your dream! Because you will probably have the same problem in another women you will marry!! So don't end up in another big problem to escape from a small problem! This is my advice and rest is up to you! Thank you

AS   25 December 2014

Well to divorce or to stay with her is your independent decision.

I will not comment on you to stay with her or not, because you know your situation best.

You can very well file divorce on mental cruelty at any time , but fate of case can not be decided on your voice recording.

Its tuff to take contested divorce in india , so best is MCD if she also agree.

Else Best solution ask your parents to disown you , and  move to some other location (pune , banglore) and keep mum , change your cell number and watch her , So in future you can see how things are moving and decide your action.

Keep on sending money for your wife and kid via  post office because it is your responsibility to take care of kid even you are not willing to stay with your wife.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2014

Your apprehensions about her behavior after return to your home are unnecessary.  Yours if nothing but a trivial issue which needs only understanding. Please understand one thing that if you are not able to handle the issues you can always take the help of elders of both the sides or either side and resolve the problem, this will be possible only if you are willing to do so, instead if you also stand against adamantly, you will find no solution to not only this issue but also for any issue. Look for some amicable ways to settle the grudges and grievances.  A few adjustments will work wonder.  Consider the future of the infant which is your blood and waiting your love, affection and care, it should not be deprived of them just because of the ego issues that dominate the present situation prevailing between you both.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register