Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debatanu Guha   21 August 2016

Non payment of salary

Dear Friends,

I began working for a society from June 2016 which organises maths olympiads and is a non profit organisation registered under the state of Haryana Registration and regulation of societies act, 2012, to be posted in Kolkata, west bengal . Post my interviews, I was given a consent letter and was verbally promised that the appointment letter would be given to me after the completion of 1 month of service. However, after the compltion month, no such letters were give and the salary was finally credited to my account around the middle of July 2016. However, in the month of August, my salary has not been released as yet in spite of repeated reminders to my immediate boss and to my boss' superior too. The reason cited by the higher ups is the lack of performance shown by my team although each and every single member of my team has already received his or her salary. Kindly advise what are the avenues open to me and how I can get my months salary at the ealiest.

Thanks & regards.

Debatanu Guha

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 August 2016

Ask them to give their reply in writing

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 August 2016

What is the content of so called ' Consent Letter'?

Download the proof of attendance, tasks assigned and performed, by you. 

Narrate events from date of interview to date (mention dates/names/brief minutes)................late payment,NO payment,NO appointment letter etc....................

Perfromance is NO criteria for denial of earned wages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register