Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay   08 November 2017

Non payment of idea post paid bill

Dear Learned Members

I was working for a company in Gujarat and we opted for IDEA Postpaid connection for staff. I later left that organization (Dec 2016) and came back to my home town, Rajasthan. Today (08/11/2017) i got a call from a police inspector from Ahmedabad and he said that an FIR has been registered in my name for fraud. He gave me number of an Advocate and asked to give him a call. I called and that person (advocate) told that an FIR has been lodged in my name for doing fraud with his client company, IDEA CELLULAR. He then told me that bill for postpaid connection were not paid. I said to him that i have left company 1 year ago and have no clue about bill payments. He said that since at the time of application for new connection, i signed the application form and submitted my documents so the bill will be recovered from me. I said that i have no clue about the bills and they should approach company for payment but he refused and said that an arrest warrant has been given in your name and they are sending details and legal proceedings to my police station at my home town. they have my passport and pan card details with them. these are the documents which i gave when we applied for new connections from IDEA and yes i did signed application form as an applicant for taking connections for company use and for which company will pay bills.

Please help if i am in fault or in some huge trouble. 

Thanks

Vijay

Learning

1 Replies

mhaashirama@gmail.com   22 August 2020

Possible speculators and purchasers are tensely sitting tight for this undertaking as it will set new patterns and unquestionably be outstanding amongst other land interests in Lahore. Skymarketing  This task will directly affect improving the living nature of its occupants. Lahore Smart City means to bring a tolerable standard way of life and center foundation inside a maintainable feeling. Individuals who need a serene living condition with reasonableness will discover this spot perfect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register