non payment of difference in pf

salary increments for 1995 and for 1998 were not released by employer nationalised bank despite pointing it out to bank . No reasons were ever given . left bank in 2001 . Bank released PF in dec 2011 taking 1994 salary as base ie 851 /- ( 10% of basic - employees contribution ) instead of 1390 /- ( employees contribution ) calculated upto May 2001 . Now refusing to pay .

1) where to complain ? ( there is no forum for PF unlike PG Act )
2) Can interest be claimed ?
3) whether law of limitation will apply to this case ?
4) WP road is very lengthy and no guarantee of relief ?

It is better to file writ petition ,may be it will consume time but the releif is certain if you make out your case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x