LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     23 January 2017

Noc from society for bank loan

Generally Banks require a NOC from CHS for sanctioning a loan to any member of society. There are different formats of NOC of all Banks. Banks do keept the share certificates with them along with the tittle deeds of the flat. Why then the Bank need a NOC from society. The banks require the societies to mark a lien on the flat that societies should not allow the sale of the flat till banks loans are not repaid. How the flat owner sell his flat without share certificate and title deeds which are already with the Bank? If the Banks require NOC about societies' dues from the member it is understandable and genuine, but why society should stop the member from selling his flat if he has taken a loan from the Bank.


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 January 2017

By giving NOC the society is also under obligation to inform the Bank about such sale when the property is under mortgage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query