IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sweet Victory   27 March 2021


I have misplaced/lost the NOC issued to me by the builder in lieu to a top loan on my existing home loan. I am requesting him to issue me another one. But he is making me run from pillar to post. He made me bring a letter from the bank manager that the previous issued NOC was not used. I did so. Now he is asking me to write an undertaking on a Rs 500 stamp paper. What should I do. Kindly help.


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 March 2021

  1. Contact local advocate and issue a notice demanding for NOC in lieu of lost one and the notice should state all such efforts made by you, their response, his refusal etc demanding expenses and compensation for deficiency of service. .  After receiving the notice reply, you can decide on further action on approaching the consumer forum or RERA whichever forum your advocate may advise.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query