LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant (Customer Relation Executive)     05 May 2013

No experence letter provided by reliance

I worked in reliance communication (RBPO) they call it.

There I Worked for 9 Months, and due to studies i left the organization, also given the resiganation letter, I have completed all the formalities, Surved the Notice Period. 

So far I haven’t received my full and final payment, experience certificate, and relieving Letter  

I'm writing mails to the HR on daily basis and try to call them aswell but in vain no reply on mobile nor on email they just dont email me.

and because of this i cant apply for my PF also.

Kindly suggest some tips or any legal action can be taken against this???

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2013

Has the company supplied the acceptance of resignation to you, NOC/NDC, acknowledgment of handover of charge/company property?

Hr is not your employer? They are another employee in the company. Of course they are assigned the duty of processing the resignation, issuing PF number, PF a/c slips, acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, NOC/NDC, correct FNF statement for acceptance by employee, payment of FNF dues, Form 16 as per correct FNF statement, work experience/service certificate, relieving letter…….etc

You may submit a gentle representation addressed to good offices of your appointing authority, MD, Chairman, Company Secretary, with a copy to head-HR and conclude that you have resigned w.r.t clause no;……in appointment letter dated………issued to you and served notice period, handed over the charge and complied to all formalities , and you have been clamoring to get the ….(above mentioned documents) and made unlimited number of representations to narrate all representations made by you till date by phone, email, letters, SMS etc(mention date, name…………designation……dept………name of company, address……….brief minutes of discussion), and despite unlimited number of representations no relief is granted to you, hence you are approaching good offices, for relief and supply of FNF dues by bank DD only and documents by redg. post only so as to reach you in next say……….7 days.

You may mention that a postage prepaid ( as purchased from PO) self addressed envelope is enclosed herewith for sending the DD and documents to you.

You may hint that you are expecting good offices to intervene and provide relief or you shall be constrained to approach appropriate forum at the cost consequences of the company.

If the good offices also do not provide relief you have the option of approaching a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer for issuing a legal notice, o/o Labor commissioner, Inspector under Shops and establishments of your state, Inspector under Payment of Wages Act, Police under Sec 406,420 etc……..and civil court.

If you want to withdraw PF you may submit PF withdrawal Forms which can be obtained from local PF office, and submit under redg. post only to compnay's designated oficial.

After submission of forms you may confirm submission by email and attach scanned copy of POD from website of 

www.indiapost.gov.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register