Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh kumar   30 December 2015

No document and salary not provided by previous company

We have accepted your resignation Dated 25-06-2015
and hereby confirm you have completed the Notice period one month

The message they sent and then said they can not provide any documents since i breached the verbal contract ( I actually did not accept any verbal and written contract) . Its been more than a four months till now i did not recieve my salary,experience certificate etc.
after my resignation they did not provide any release procedure. in their first mail they sent certain things to be done after doing that they are sending a second mail which stating that give all customer visiting cards during my stay period of 30 months which practically not possible and my Next company's jooining letter which i can not share since its confidential. 
I doubt that all the action taken to avoid giving the letters to me since i never heared any company asks for customer visiting cards even if i give they will again say that you did not give that particular customer visiting card.
Note: There is no HR in the company only the director handlying the file( He is not Proffessional HR)
Is it legal what ever they are doing? Kindly Help me. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2015

Are the messages you have quoted in writing? What is this establishment: Commercial,Industrial? You, reporting office, corporate office, Redg. Office, was located in which state? What was your designation and nature of duties? How many persons were employed in the establishment?

Dinesh kumar   30 December 2015

Yes all these conversation i have in Email.I was a Business development manager, Taking care of sales and service in tamilnadu by sitting in Chennai some times in entire south india. My office is register at coimbatore. There are six Employer. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 January 2016

Approach an able counsel specializing in labor/service matters, show all employment related documents on record, give inputs, and let your counsel draft a fitting reply to all emails.

Your counsel can also advise you the forums where you can agitate.

Dinesh kumar   01 January 2016

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Approach an able counsel specializing in labor/service matters, show all employment related documents on record, give inputs, and let your counsel draft a fitting reply to all emails.

T

Your counsel can also advise you the forums where you can agitate.

Thank you so much sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 January 2016

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register