LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No agreement , not vacating the house

Page no : 2

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 October 2011

Now you got the possesion be happy and forget all other things.

S. CHANDRAKANTH (ENGINEER)     12 October 2011

Mr.Aliabbas,

Shall i take a break to laugh!  We are living in India! While peoples are not accepting their genuine faults how dare this person accepted this so called " grabbing".  You must be innocent or it must be your ignorance, however, your counterpart is clever enough to collect money from you. And now onwards, be careful with everybody.

aliabbas (ta)     12 October 2011

Me too was skeptical of his signing on the truth, nevertheless i became very friendly with him and explained him what all was written and i did use the word kabza for "grabbing" while explaining it.and because the money was out there he signed it very happily! on a cup of tea. But we have given these evidences to the police and now the police is exploiting the poor guy. The police is so corrupt that it will ask him to cough up the money,  as well as asking us to go to court. This happens only in India. Infact i was amazed on different advices given by different lawyers out here . Even the lawyers seem to be helpless in such a trivial situation all because this is a democratic India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register