LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (Manager)     13 June 2015

No action by police after register of fir

Some people call me on mobile that they will kill me if I not sell my plot and than one day 14-15 people hit me and one of them shoot by katta at me, but with the grace of god I bend, we have register the FIR against these 14-15 people in which only one one person name was register as has fired, charges of section includes 307 also but after completing 2 months no action was taken by police. Now what can I do ?

Learning

3 Replies

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     13 June 2015

hello sir,if it is your case that the police has not registered your f.i.r properlu you can meet the seniors. please dont mention that the fir is not properly registered as ultimately it will give benefit to the charged accused instead ask the authority that though the complaint was registered properly but it has been diluted by not writting the name of all the accused as stated by you. you can approach direct to high court by filling writ petition.

Regards, Adv. Kothari. 93222523623.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 June 2015

you can file a petition before the jmfc court praying the court to issue direction to the police for expedious action.before going to jmfc you can also make a complaint with the dcp to do the same

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2015

I agree with the responds of saravanan.s.Approach the jmfc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register