negligence of uttar pradesh police

Hello Sirs,

Please let me know how can I file a case against Uttar Pradesh Police for their negligence. Matter is that, I am an accident victim since 2011. The accident was on the NH 58 on the way to Haridwar with my family, we were on the car in which a car came and hit from back and badly Injured all of my family at Khatauli, Muzaffarnagar, UP. In the accident I got a major Spinal Injury and got treatment in New Delhi and I have spent more than 10 lacs for our treatment. Still I am not able to walk, lost complete earning and earning capacity since the accident. I am not able to file a compensation claim due to non availlability of the necessary documents. I was trying for the same since 2012. The doctor intimated about the accident nearby Police station (Mansurpur). The Mansurpur Police telling as soon they received the intimation they send information the Khatauli Police because of the accident spot belongs to them. The did not enquire at that time and settled any how. Under section 154 CRPC the police has to make FIR and collected all the details immediately and file a detailed AIR in the tribunal (mandatory). When I got out from bed and when I enquire about the details with Owner of the vehicle and Police they did nothing. Then I wrote a letter to Hon. Home Minister of India regarding the same then they made FIR after one and half years. They inquired and close the file upon the untrue letter of the vehicle owner. (Under Section 166 of MV Act the owner is also accused). Due to this negligence and dereliction of service of the UP Police, I failed to file a claim in MACT, which is necessary for our survival. Please advice how to file a case against UP Police for their negligence & dereliction of duty.

Attached File : 332648 20151104173552 253063053 details.pdf downloaded 35 times



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x