Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     18 October 2012

Need you suggestion

Need your Advice.

My Wife had created drama (Admitted hospital, Reason: - Fast for two days.) on last 13 July 2012.

We have small fight on 12 July 2012. For this reason she created Drama. We just married on 6 May 2012. After Drama she went to her home. We have done one meeting. She had written letter to her father. She can’t directly talk to her father that’s why she had written all the things in letters. We together for almost 15 days together after marriage because I am working in other city. Only go home on weekend.

Now she is written all false stories about me. She had written when he touch me I feel he raped me. I cry and still he continues his activity. But really I had never done this. Every time I asked her for Se* and if she give permission then I Start and even 3 times she give no answer so I didn’t touch on that day. Even she is not 50% involve in that activity. Anyway she has also written very bad thing about me that I had never done. And Last two pages written that she will never come with me and if she come then she will not live.

When we done meeting she is ready to come with me because of her family pressure but how I continue with her. First thing she had written 10 Pages against me that I have never done. We live together for 15 days and after marriage she lives my home only 2 months.  From 3+ month neither she made call us neither her family. How I can take her home because I am now afraid because of all false statement and also what’s going on her mind I don’t know.

We include out social person also but they are not ready for separation. They just increasing day count nothing they are doing. We have reputation in social but they don’t have much. Later we know this. But how I come out from this situation?  Please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 October 2012

Remedy since the marriage is just few months old:

1. Watch her this Karwachauth if she can ever keep fast :-)

2. Tel FIL to introduce her to p*rno. now that she is living in her natal home so that her 50% co-operation becomes nearly 100% . A major daughter has tenacity to write intimate bedroom details to her father in 10 pages letter so openning plea under this para fitting right to facts of this query.

3. Wait for few more months and if both are not able to consummate marriage file divorce on non-cnsumation ground preserving that 10+ page love letter and donot worry there is no criminal Law section called "marital rape". What she means by touching incidence in your facts are that she wants it too but is short of shy. Lots of fly by night metro wives are such and now they come with alibi "meditation" watch this post for justice and dignity advise soon from frigid TP......

4. Now if she is not living at matrimonial home then send a Phonogram (with copy to you from postal department) addressed her as “My Dear Kunti, blah blah..….mention how much you miss her and want to love her and end this phonogram with Yours Durvasa”. See your FIL’s reaction now J 

vincent thomas (manager)     18 October 2012

hi im B.sc degree holder now im working as manager in chennai i love to do L L B from wher will i get distance education

ketan (SE)     22 October 2012

Thans TajobsIndia.

Any other suggestion??  How much I have to wait for this??  I already wait for 3 month. She is ready but only because of social pressure and her family wish. Even her father also not ready but for just social he want to send her daughter.

I don't think this way our marriage life will go right way. and One more thing they are now spreading wrong news to our village and relatives that I hit her and make run away her from my home. But most of people know me that I never do this type of activity. Then How Come up from this marriage??

Thanks once again.

vincent thomas (manager)     22 October 2012

i want to do llb. i need a suggestion 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register