need urgent help for stop payment cheque

Greeting to all 

one of my friend running  a event comapny  , when he was in finace prob he took 105000 from there after he stop payment of it . he took money from me  in cash and given me two cheque for it , soon cheque dates going to expaire  what sshould i do now , is there any law for it if there is please suggest me .  right now i dont have egough money to  fight case in court and payment of lawyers , so kindly show me right path , if any lawyer who fight my case and i will won it i will pay money  from the amout i will get . please advise as aoon as possible i am waiting for your reply .

 I am from west  delhi and my email id is c.vivek.k@gmail.com 


Best regards vivek kumar 

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Dear Friend

Stop payment is not solution for him.

You have to deposit said Cheque in bank for get cash.

and when its return with stop payment endorcement than send him legal notice.

Don't worry you will win case.

I am ready to contest your case. contact me with full details.


Dear Vivek,

There are laws for your money recovery.

I am agree with Mr.Prajapati. You will have to deposit the cheque first into the bank when it get return do remember to send him legal notice within 15 days also prepare your case so that if you don't get money within the said notice period you can make a case agianst him.

Do collect all proof apart from the cheque. Is there any other document/evidence(person present at that time/audio or video records) which can make your case more strong.

My wishes are with you & Mr. Prajapati.

Advocate 98410 53790

Give details of your place of residence, etc. so that the appropriate member may respond to cure your problem.


Dear Vivek, kindly contact shri Adv Suresh Dhole



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x