need urgent help

Dear Sir,

I'm Arfaz from Coimbatore Tamilnadu India.

My brothers run a invest company and collect investmentfrom depositers and due to some reasons they haven't repaid and depositers launch a compalint against all of our family members.

And me and my father went jail for 3 months and till now me and my father attending the court hearings every month. But from past two years my brothers were absconding we don't know where they are they are not contacting us.

In this case what we want to do how can we face the case. We don't have single penny to run the case.

Nobody is giving job for me. Now what can i do please advice me and guide me through the process.

Thank you.


hi arfaz if u want conduct trail u engage criminal side practice advocate  or aproach the free legal aid service in ur district or u approach the highcourt of madras file a quash petition 




U need to defeat the case on merit. 

since ur  the partner for the company u must know where is ur brother??

Try to return the amount to the invester other wise u will have to face consequences.

I f u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.



I am going to purches a property in vatika india seven lamps sector 82 in gurgaoun. Seller have possession of house but registration are not open for this property .I want to know that there I any problem to take this property


Manju Bhargava




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x