Upgrad LLM

need urgent advise

I'm falsely implicated in 498a,406,506 cases and the court has sent me to the meditation center.

Last time my wife didn't attend the meditation center. i would like to know

1. what power do the meditation center have ?

2. If don't attend the mediation center in further proceedings..what will happen to my case, i will be affected

3. can i ask the meditation center to forward the case to the court. so that i can fight the case and quash this false case?



Nothing. usually it should resolve the issues between you and your wife but I guess It is simply extortion center and everyone get their share.If you agree your wife's terms (giving money/taking your wife back ) then complaint will be withdrawn. If you do not agree , the complaint become FIR and all the accused will be arrested and pressuried .

  Incase FIR is already registered, it may be withdrwan if the case is compondable in your state if you agree to your inlaws/wife, otherwise arrests.

Get the AB for accused beased on complaint/FIR immediately .  Touch base with SIF chapters in your local area.

Do not trap in the extortion , fight the cases and go or quashes depend on the allegations in FIR  or wait till chargesheeted and apply for quash based on chargesheet.



1. No powers. only to mediate the parties.

2. They cannot compel any party to appear.

3. Yes, u can request to send the case back.


1)    they will send a report on the basis of their findings to the court. their object is to find the possibilities of stop breaking the marriage tie.

2)    on your interest, attend it. let the other party not attending. check whether it is recorded or not.

3)    finaly they will send their report alongwith your case to the court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x