Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need urgent advice - my husband cheated me

Page no : 2

Munni   10 May 2017

Dear Sir

Thank you for your input..

Now my husbend gave his name as father's name in DOB certificate of child which he get from the another women.

How he can become father from a child from another women when I am there as legal wife?

Can I fight on that basis?

sai narayana   10 May 2017

Originally posted by : Munni
Dear Sir

Thank you for your input..

Now my husbend gave his name as father's name in DOB certificate of child which he get from the another women.

How he can become father from a child from another women when I am there as legal wife?

Can I fight on that basis?

How do you now it? They are in touc with you to tease it? In these situation you need lot of moral and financial support to deal with. After lot of efforts also at the most you will get financial benifits as you are the legally wedded wife but not the love and affection of your husband. I mean you will lose what our life is intended and what others in your/our age group are having. 

So first analyse what you need and next how long you can sustain in the battle filed both financially and emotionally and socially. Then only proceed.

A walk alone (-)     10 May 2017

Bigamy is difficult to prove without marriage evidence like marriage photograph or marriage certificate. He will not get any punishment without evidence. With DOB certificate of child you can prove adultery not bigamy. You can get divorce on basis of adultery. You can roam court a decade but can't prove bigamy without evidence. Better forget all and move forward in life

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 May 2017

Being biolgical father his name can be recorded on DOB certificate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 May 2017

Inflicting venegance, punishment can be in many forms.

Financial penalty is one such form.

As already posted: You may take up with your very able local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in Family matters, at your location.

More than anyone and anything else it is your personal decision and your counsel can help you to execute it.  

Munni   13 May 2017

Dear All,

Than you all for your advice. But I failed to understand that if he has chated me and get father of another child then also its not wrong?

How is it possible? "Father of a child is biological fact and has nothing to do with who is the legally wedded wife. You can be wife but he can still father a child with other woman outside of marriage."

and "Being biolgical father his name can be recorded on DOB certificate.  "

Based on that I want to fight and I want justice. i am ready to fight until supreme court.

How he can be registered father from another women when I am the one legallly weaded wife?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2017

Originally posted by : autohide4u
Before working with any lawyer ask him for certificate of unshakeable repute and integrity.

Some lawyers carry fake certificate that is signed using fake name, beware of such advocates. Make sure the certicate is authentic and is personally signed by Mr Kumar Doab.

Make it Mr. autohide4u, for his personal signatures.

There is NO dearth of persosn loitering at online portals to allure the unsuspecting querists/authors.

Some of them paste photographs of very old, pale, aged persons.Some of them pose as PIP (Party in Person) to redirect to persons that may pose as some Chief Lawyer of soem Law Firm while they may not be a lawyer but liar, the firms that they shamelessly advertise may not be Law firm, but a Liar's firm. 

There are unlimited number of threads by querists/authors that have been fleeced at LCI also.

Such person have thick hide ( Motee Chamree) and since they nothing else they will continue to loiter, stalk. 

It is well settled principle of law that Odiosa et inkonesta non sunt in lege prae sumenda (nothing odious or dishonourable will be presumed by the law).

The law presumes against vice and immorality. In a civilized society it is imperative to presume legitimacy of a child born during continuation of a valid marriage and whose parents had "access" to each other.

It is undesirable to enquire into paternity of a child whose parents "have access" to each other. 

Section 112 of the Evidence Act is based on presumption of public morality and public policy.

The biological father has been staying with the Lady that has given birth to his child.

Financial penalty is NO less amongst severe penalties.

You need to ask those that have sufferred financial hits.

Munni   14 May 2017

Dear All,

Recently I requested about the query on,

"Father of a child is biological fact and has nothing to do with who is the legally wedded wife. You can be wife but he can still father a child with other woman outside of marriage." and "Being biolgical father his name can be recorded on DOB certificate.  "   Based on that I want to fight and I want justice. i am ready to fight until supreme court. How he can be registered father from another women when I am the one legallly weaded wife?

I receved numerous responce and in many places it quoted the below IPC, 

Now I refer to the Section 112: 

Central Government Act
Section 112 in The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
112. Birth during marriage, conclusive proof of legitimacy.—The fact that any person was born during the continuance of a valid marriage between his mother and any man, or within two hundred and eighty days after its dissolution, the mother remaining unmarried, shall be conclusive proof that he is the legitimate son of that man, unless it can be shown that the parties to the marriage had no access to each other at any time when he could have been begotten.

As no background on law term, so I cannot understand the exact meaning of this section...
Can any one help to explain the menaing wheather he should get punished for his adultary and geting baby from another women when I am his legally weded wife or not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register