LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (xxxxxx)     17 September 2013

Need suggestion

I had filed case in feb 2012 u/s 325 IPC aginst my wife's parent , because they had beaten me till my chest rib get fractured, after that I had also filed divorce case on ground of cruelty. But it is closed on jan 2013 by compromise as her parents gave me in written that they will not interfere in our life. but just after 8 months my wife deliberately quarrel with my parents and again left the home with her father.As they belongs to some criminal background thay try to frightens my parents & me , I want to file devorce case again, so please let me know is it possible or is there any other legal way to face them.

I got Married on 8 May 2011.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Gautam,

I really feel bad for you and your condition. I can only blame your trust that you have shown on your wife and pulled off your cases.

I wonder the person who had beaten you black and blue and broken your rib how could you have freed them.Do that 325 IPC case been closed?

if closed then what point's you have mentioned in that withdrawl?

If you have any legal documment supporting the fact that they will not repeat the same in future then you can make them down and accquire the clutch by various mode.here they are so clever that they have not come in picture dierctly and indirectly they had pushed their daughter ahead to fight with you.

But don't worry my brother------you will screw them via the mode of her own daughter.

plz Let me clear do you have any child?

do they have any proof of voilence or any demad of dowry or even dowry against you?

What kind of proofs you have apart from medical and that written statement by them?

What supporting evidence do you have against your wife?

If you wish ,then the above concern's and your case history you can PM. I would love to help you ..............2 screw that B.a.s.t.a.r.d.s...!!!

regards,

A sufferer...

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

Dear Gautam

you can file a divorce case, if you think that there is no possibility to settle the matter.

Dear Sir thanks for your reply really I got tears in my eyes by reading your reply. Sir I am mechanical engineer, just because of my wife i have to left L & T then Legrand & now i am working with one of the top IT firm.sir that 325 case is not closed but right now i don't know the status of that case its FIR no. was 124/2012.Ýes the devorce case which i filed has been closed by compromise on feb 2012 they have given me in written that they are responsible for all the things & also wrote they have beaten me , on the stamp papers which is also done with notary at that time. After that when she came back in my house on Jan 2013 ,after 3-4 months one day her father came to meet her & he gave her betel-nut to eat me and my family members in her monthly MC it was somewhat jadu-toona. After 2 days my mother found that in washroom with one chit explaining how to eat that to family members & the names of family members.after that we called her father again she has given in written that all thing had been given by her father to eat tat betel nut to the family members.

so this is all brief & prominent history please let know should i file devorce case again if first on has been closed 9 months ago if i can't then what should be the legal way i should follow.

Dear sir , agin thanks for your quick reply.

Yes i have one daughter 1 year old that y i had taken her back in my house.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

try to settle the matter for sake of your daughter again if not possible then file a divorce case.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 September 2013

Nadeem Sir has given right solution ,but you should be remain alert and be aware about The activity of your fiL. regarding The status of s.325ipc you can check it in The concern court through your advocate.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     17 September 2013

I am not an advocate but here is my advice:

a. When you settle a criminal matter, there is something in law called "compoundable offence." Only a compoundable offence can be settled. Then there is an issue of whether it is compoundable with or without permission of the Court.  You are an IT engineer, so search on the net along this line then you will know if that so called settlement is valid or not in the eyes of the law, if it was not settled with Court's permission.

b. If the divorce case was closed by mutual agreement, then check on the law if the same issues can be raised now. I am almost certain that the answer is no. You have effectively compounded her past misconduct.  You will need fresh grounds for filing a new divorce petition. Fresh grounds means new facts either not known earlier or which have occurred after your previous divorce settlement. 

Thats the law. Now, with respect to personal decision, it appears that you are a coward. How could you allow them to beat you up? You should have hit back. Self-defense. These people will take advantage of your cowardice. Show them that you have guts. Next time they try anything on you, beat the sh*t out of them, in self-defence, especially the father-in-law. File for divorce right away. Find new grounds. However, this jadoo-tona allegations will not fly.

There is enough material on the net for every situation. Spend some time searching. Read the relevant Acts and you will not need to come to this forum other than for getting broad advice. Any advice you are going to get from advocates is going to be half-baked because the legal profession in India is for losers. Advocates here are basically morons and therefore they try to make up for their lack of intellect through unethical practices. How else can they feed their families? Keep that in mind. 

Good Luck!

(Guest)

Dear Sir thanks for your reply really I got tears in my eyes by reading your reply.

Opinion: No need to loose heart,You are born as a male to fight the injustice and come as the winner indeed.Start to become a fighter for every cruel situations.

Sir I am mechanical engineer, just because of my wife i have to left L & T then Legrand & now i am working with one of the top IT firm.

Opinion: That's gud.....concentrate on the same and go ahead in your career,my best wishes with you.

sir that 325 case is not closed but right now i don't know the status of that case its FIR no. was 124/2012.

Opinion: You can google Your FIR status ,even search on the ecourt of your jurisdiction where complaint has been filed. 325 IPC is serious offence which is bailable,compundable and cognizable.So if it not closed then definately you can send them behind the prison for maximum 7 years along with fine if any. You have MLC and your treatment procedure which will be added with any prime witness along with heresay witness.Based on that FIR you could further add in your recent development of their cruelity.

Ýes the devorce case which i filed has been closed by compromise on feb 2012 they have given me in written that they are responsible for all the things & also wrote they have beaten me , on the stamp papers which is also done with notary at that time.

Opinion: Brother,you have a good case of divorce,where she will be even denied of maintenance if you will get a smart lawyer who could plead your case efficiently and proove her extreme mental cruelity by her and in her consent the other physical cruelity given by your In-Laws. You case is very clear as you have already filled the cases and now having the legal document of their cruelities which they accepted and told non-repeatance in future,File a freash divorce petition along with past and present mental cruelities along with citing that pysical assault by your In-laws and the desertion by you wife after few months of settlement when you have withrawn the divorce case.PLZ hire a smart divorce lawyer you will get divorce very easily.

After that when she came back in my house on Jan 2013 ,after 3-4 months one day her father came to meet her & he gave her betel-nut to eat me and my family members in her monthly MC it was somewhat jadu-toona. After 2 days my mother found that in washroom with one chit explaining how to eat that to family members & the names of family members.after that we called her father again she has given in written that all thing had been given by her father to eat tat betel nut to the family members.

Opinion: Giving any unwanted matterial in food products leads to contamination and severe health Hazard,giving of such products without consent of family member's is still mental cruelity you have got another ground of divorce,but you have to support with evidence Which she has written on legal paper with duly signed along with the witnesses.

so this is all brief & prominent history please let know should i file devorce case again if first on has been closed 9 months ago if i can't then what should be the legal way i should follow.

Opinion: Offcourse 100% you file divorce,she is like a hell bcz in her presence they have broken your rib and still following her parents then what would expect from her.She is venom from which only death is possible.

And for child custody it totally depend's on who can take better care of her child. Generally till 5 years the minor live with her mother.But gain you can counter her claim by producing the fact's of her cruelity and the culture of her family where your child can't be given good care.

PLZ MAKE YOURSELF AS A FIGHTER NOT A LOOSER AND BE BRAVE TO FACE ANY CRUELITIES IN LIFE.

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, BY EVERY PASSING TIME YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR AGE BUT GAINING YOUR CONFIDENCE BY OVERULLING THE OBSTRACLES.

Cheers:)))

regards.

A sufferer..

gautam (xxxxxx)     18 September 2013

Dear All ,

Thanks for all valuable suggestions and Mental Support ,

Thank you very much...

gautam (xxxxxx)     08 April 2014

My wife has complained against me in police station that i dont allow her to come in house.I dont want to continue this relation.So police asking me to give statement.

Should I give statement in police station that i dont want to continue the relation ? Please suggest

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register