LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilay (oe ddata)     18 July 2013

need post 125 counter cases

There was cases of 125 498 on me from 5years also we are seperate, Also I am giving 4000rs maintaninace per month , My wife is working from five years recently I got pan card it return And bank statement her sal appx 5000 rs, And in all jujments she said she is not working Can I do any cases for same maintains like counter cases Also I hv recording when they r thratening with us on call . 498 case recently start charge sheet frame in last session Que. I need divorce Can I u suggess me couter cases for 498 and 125 to complete easyly Can I file divorce ? Please explin steps Can I get jugments related 125 she is wworking and not laible for 125maintaance I hv lot of mobile recording when they are not ging proper replyy on call Also use talk abusly with us Can I use recording in 125 or 498

Learning

4 Replies

nilay (oe ddata)     18 July 2013

Also as per experience plz gv me sugession I want to come out from this all, In court she said she wil back with pending cases , also other siide she charge file of 498 and also she said I had tried to kill her Its wrong complety For same I needd divorce and complete matter Plz suggess

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     18 July 2013

If you have proof of your wife earning 5000k then you can file u/s. 127 crpc for cancellation of maintainance granted u/s.125.

(Guest)

Agree with expert!

nilay (oe ddata)     19 July 2013

I hv it return and bank statement then can I file same. Also both are valid proof right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register