need partnership firm registration details

Dear all,

I'm are running a Technical Training institute in Vijayawada,Andhrapradesh, this is a Partnership firm, as a legal document We have Partnership deed for running this business, we heard that we have to file some supporting documents with our partnership deed (Form 1 we heard ) !!!

Kindly tell me what are the documents we have register in govt  to run without problem and what is the procedure involved in that??

Thanking you in anticipation,


God Bless !!!


This query can be properly and legally addressed by a local consultant with actual procedures to be followed, hence better consult one locally.


Partnership Firm can be simply created by entering into a Partnership Deed by the Partners of the firm. It's not compulsory to register a Partnership Firm. However, it is always advisable to register a Partnership Firm as there are many benefits given to a registered Partnership over an unregistered Partnership Firm. The businesses transacting with a Partnership Firm must be aware of the structure of the firm. The Partnership documents are treated as public documents on its registration and the people dealing with the Firm are said to have constructive notice of the constitution of the firm.

Procedure to register partnership firm:

1. Deed Drafting: After understanding business requirements, Partnership structure and other terms and conditions, we will draft a Partnership Deed for you.

2. Apply to PAN: We will apply for Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the Partnership Firm. NSDL takes around 10-15 days to deliver PAN Card at your office.

03. Bank Account: On receiving the PAN Card, you can open Bank Account by providing copy of Partnership Deed, PAN Card and KYC documents as required by Bank

04 Registration: we will start the Registration process, the based on the package taken by you. The firm will be registered with the Registrar of Firms.

The above is the basic procedure which I generally follow, however, the process is more convenient and smooth after consulting a professional online legal advisor, the one which I always consult is Myefilings.com.
I m sharing the link for your reference:





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x