LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     15 November 2011

Need legal points in favour of me


I am the wife of Mr.Haridoss.Last weeks we post a topic..this is link with that only.

(i)Father was abscond in1990. the court decree stating death after 7 yrs only we get the certificate from court

(ii) in that time my mother also dead. We applied Legal heir certificate  for both in a single sheet. Indicate only for property.

(iii)yesterday i met the office for EPF of my father not yet collected..from office they given intimation. so only we went and submit some xerox copy.

(Iv) I asked the successor of the job for me. He said " not possible". If you came immediately after your father absconding supose to give. but now not possible..In that time we are minor and mother was illeducate and health condition also not good.

Please tell me some favour point to get the job..I was very egar to reach my ambition.  help me with reply. 






 4 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     15 November 2011

Dear Haridoss It doesn't matter whether you was minor or major at the time whem your father was missing but it is the based rule in india that when a person is missing since the last seven years after due search made by their relative on all his possible whereabouts it is presumed by law the person is dead. So before the elasping of these seven years your request for the post will be automatically invalid. Now it is my humble suggesstion to you contact a versed advocate of service matter in HC and follow his advise
1 Like

HARIDOSS MUTHU (Proprietor)     15 November 2011

Rajeev kumar sir, i agreed your msg..Now shall i try for the job? It is possible to get? what is the good reason i will write in the requesition letter to give to the office ?.

suresh (sous chef)     16 November 2011

dear sir,

    This is suresh babu my brother in -law  has bought a house in rammurthy nagar,it was agreed that half the money given by cash and rest we will go for loan,he is a central government employee,builder had agreed for it,it was three months agreement,we were suppose to pay the money on 13th of august but we settled it on 14th and we have given all the money,but when it came to registration  we were expecting loan to settle rest of the amount but unfortunately builder was not having is original motherdeed and hence forth bank has rejected the loan,we have applied in the other bank its still in process,but the builder is ready to sell the house for some one else,we have already dumped all our house hold items in that house ,so please kindly advice me what i can do to get back that house,is there any problem from my side otherwise can i take a legal action against him??????

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     29 November 2011

Dear Sir

I agree with Rajeev Kumar

with regrds


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register