New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Another Victim (Engineer)     18 August 2015

Need judgement

Dear All,

I need a judgement which was recently (may be in 2014) given by High or supreme Court.


Which states IF girl never appear in section 9 ,but always appear in 498a, DV, 125 CRPC

that means the cases were put on boy only for harrasment purposes .


please help in finding urgently 



 1 Replies


Appearance ke oopar toh koi judgement nahi padah maine aaj tak.  They keep lying and lying some more in court.  They will appear in one case and wont appear in another case as the matter is civil in nature, and suddenly out of nowhere they will appear just before case is posted for orders and plead inosence and tell cour that unko gooode roga happened blah blah and so they were not able to appear in court and take further dates, instead of looking for judgments, its better to seek loan and pay off  wife and co and take MCD.


Kaahe judgement ke piche pade ho dost?  Court mein nyaay nahi milta especially when it comes to matrimonial matters. RIP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register