Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poushali Das   06 October 2015

Need help with a problem of my brother

Hello sir,

My query is that my brother got selected for JUNIOR ENGINEER post in INDIAN RAILWAYS and going through police verification before joining. First I want to tell that he has no police cases on him. but once he was caught by the patroling police because he and his one female friend talking in a dark place.  Police took him to the police station and kept him there for about half an hour. then they freed him after imposing a fine of 300/- rs and they took fingerprint, xerox copy of his votercard. Now he is in great tension whether his CHARACTER AND ANTECEDENTS VERIFICATION FORM will have any report that will go against him.. Sir please help me whether there will be any problem for him to join. whether he can have a clean report or not... Pls reply pls....

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 October 2015

thats not such a serious crime.the police would have taken fingerprint and xerox of your id just to extract money from you.so dont worry

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 October 2015

Do'nt worry.  He will certainly get a clear report, as he was not convicted for any offence.   They obtain all that either to extort money or to cause fear among such young persons not to repeat such acts in future.

These are not offences.

Poushali Das   07 October 2015

Thank you to both of you sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register