Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Iqbal (Engg.)     15 February 2011

Need Help urgent...

Dear Sir,

My elder sister and I was running a business in a shop. The shop was taken on rent about 50 years ago by  my sister’s husband , who was a doctor, After his death in 1965,we were running our business in that shop. After some time owner wants us to leave the shop and stop accepting rent. We took this case to court and court orders to pay rent in court. Since then we are submitting the rent in court.

In 2002 the owner sold the shop without informing us anything and we use to submit rent in court as well. Last year my sister(who was a nurse) died. After that the new owner came and ask me to leave the shop. I have taken a stay from high court for not evacuate. Below are the documents I have

1. Electricity bill of shop on my name

2. Assessment of shop on my name

3. Power of Attorney  written by sister that I am the only person authorize for all matter related to that shop.( My sister died last year)

4. My passport of 1987 showing address of my sister’s house (I was living with my sister in her house)

5. My Nikha nama, showing address of my sister’s house.(1994)

6. My Driving license showing address of my sister’s house.

7. recently updated my name on rent receipt which I am submitting in court. (Previously the name is of my sister)

Now new owner has filed a request in court to get this shop evacuated from me and I got a notice about that.

Please suggest how can I retain this shop as this is the only source of my income and my condition will become hand to mouth if I vacate( I have 4 children who are studying ).

Even I am ready to pay the double amount which the new owner has given for this shop, but he is not ready. Please help me.. I will really thankful throughout my life for this kind act.

Learning

2 Replies

praven (hr)     15 February 2011

hello sir this is praveen. my grand mother want to transfer her property on my mothers name. to make this process people have suggested me to 1st we have to take the pass book on my grand mothers name she dont have that .it  is an open agricultural land so i consulted MRO he was asking to bring the links who did sold that land to u r grandmother. i showed that orginal document  silarodhin have sold to my grand mother. again SUB REGISTER is asking the old link of 1960 s before link. that  how did  silarodhin got that landi. im just helpless please help me out.. how to solve it. i heared that we can check our land on whom it is registred in online if you know please let me know the process.... please thankyou.. i heard abt EC does it work to get register.

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     16 February 2011

file a suit for injunction mention ur all facts as well as order of high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register