Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best Friend (/c.m s)     16 October 2010

Need Help Please

Respected All Sirs/Madams,

i accused in kidnap and rape case. story is love story. i and the girl both are minor. girls parents gave FIR at polica station and they arrest me. i just came out of jail. please tell me how to fight the case. we too are minors (21 is mera umar aur 17 is ladki ka). i not a good financial person. so tell me how much time i have to spend in jail if i get jail after court (Approx. Estimation).

I am presently taking care of my case by publicprocecutor. I want to clear this case as i want to study and want to become good and self exployed.

PLEASE TELL ME.

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 October 2010

You are an accused public prosecutor cannot handle your case, you have to get engage a lawyer to defend you in the case. There is no time limit for the case.

(Guest)

Now ,these days, the word ‘marriage' always makes its way into conversations and leaves a sense of foreboding among most girls my age, 20 or 21. Suddenly, many girls we know are getting married; some are already mothers. The whole stigma of “complete your basic education and the next day we'll get you married” has always seemed to be a thing out of Hindi soaps and the fate of girls from less privileged homes. But all on a sudden, it is happening around us, even in the most urban of homes. Some do it in the name of horoscope, some cite finances/retirement age; but, mostly, it is done because it has become a way of our society — that if girls are not married off at the ‘proper' age, there will be a dearth of grooms.

The ideal age for girl is 18 n guys is 21.Legally in India at least 18years for girl & 21years for boy.

The charges are is section 366 ipc etc. Try to convince ur parents first

1) Her dad is going to file a police case suggesting his daughter has been kidnapped and

raped by boy. (AND this too when your dad or brothers are not psycho nuts type who pick

up a gun and shoot you and your boyfriend)

2) The boy(you)  is picked up and thrown in jail on charges of rape and kidnapping

3) Girl are sent to nari niketans to live during your initial court hearings

4) Thereafter you are sent to your parents home. where you are humiliated if not thrashed up.

5) Next thing is to hire a good lawyer as public prosecutor cannot handle  on accused side

but on the girl side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register