LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Sharma   04 November 2018

need help on important issue

I'm going to file a case against my wife as we're going through oprression and constant threating from her side.....my query is this during the legal proceedings if she filed a complain against or try to frame me will it effect in any manner during the police verification if I get through a govt. job as it a family court issue pls help me on this


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 November 2018

As you have already taken a decision to file a case against your wife, your advocate may also apprise you of retaliatory action by your wife, who is also citizen and who can also get legal advice to counter all your allegations and even file an independent complaint.

A criminal case can also be framed against husband by a wife for cruelty.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2018

Keep irrefutable evidences of every transaction in matter pertaining to marital discord with your spouse, and do not indulge in any kind of transgression/abuse/illegality.

Don’t conceal anything in any employment application/affidavit that you sign.

Rest depends upon recruiter.

If you don’t conceal and don’t commit transgression, you can expect relief from court, if the need be.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2018

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, etc and try to resolve all dispustes amicably and save the marriage or separate by MCD on rreasonable/amicable terms or contested divorce ….and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/Civil matters ( and also Labor/service matters) as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you, if the need be.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

The LOCAL employee’s/trade union leaders, seasoned retired persons well versed with service ematters,  can also provide you with inputs/guidance on service matters  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL: Civil courts, (Labor courts/CGIT/Educational Tribunal/CAT),  HC, SC …

There are various helpgroups that help spouses like you e.g;

Justice2nri, Maritaljustice etc etc

Search and you can find many..

You can also try to discuss with counsels available in FREE legal aid cell in LOCAL courts..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register