Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ezhu (nil)     06 December 2013

Need help on dc land patta transfer....

Hi Sir/Madam/Friends,

I need help on a DC land issue which my father bought the land (so called DC not known at the time of sale) about 4 acres before 21  years (1992) from a MBC owner. From this date we own this land and we built a house and settled in this land itself till date. Since i was a child i dont know about the transaction histories. My father is struggling get patta in his name for past ten years. Whenever he applies for a patta transfer his appliation gets rejected saying "It is DC land and it is not valid for B.C". Also some people & govt. officials threatens him the same.

The MBC candidate has bought the land from a court sale since the original land owner (S.C candidate) had a debt and because of his inability to payback the court sold thru a bid and the M.B.C candidate bought the land  and from whom my father bought. To avoid problems my father got registration from both the land owners (i.e from the both S.C & M.B.C candidate). Also my father has gifted a portion of this property to the goverment. We have proper documents for this property still the govt. officials not showing their ears when we apply for patta transfer.

This is the only property of his lifetime earnings as he has gifted all his ancestral property to his siblings. Please i need your kind and valuable suggestions, precautions to be taken to save our property.

With Kind Regards,

Elumalai.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register